What don’t Scouts do? At this age, we encourage girls and boys to take responsibility for themselves and each other, with older members leading a small team.
They like being with friends and participating fully in the adventure of life.
In the Troop, Scouts:
- Develop leadership skills
- Learn emergency aid
- Spend nights away – the summer camp is often the highlight of the year
- Help others in the community
- Cook, both at home and at camp
- Adventurous and sporting activities – anything from abseiling to zorbing
- Learn survival skills
Our Scout Troop meet at Manselton Community Centre from 7:15 till 9:15 pm on Wednesdays.
The Scout Troop operate under their own “Scout Troop Code of Conduct” created by the Scouts themselves – you can see it here here